Monday, April 26, 2010

3rd Annual Eat Mobile Event

"It's homemade granola we make at the trailer with Greek yogurt & a raspberry rhubarb compote. The granola itself is gluten free & dairy free & there are no refined sugars in anything, we use agave, maple, & honey"
I think I said that a million times Saturday night at the 3rd Annual Eat Mobile Event. We had a great time & walked away with the Best Style Award. You know that made me feel proud & humbled. Everyone seemed to love the granola goodness we were sharing..... Who knew so many people would love rhubarb. Crazy for it they were.

I have to hand it to William , Lena, & my Mom for with out them I would never have been able to pull it off. They scooped & dolloped over 1300 samples......










Thanks to everyone who came out to support a great cause MercyCorps NW is awesome! They really do good work. A special thanks to all the people who gave us their peoples choice marble..... I think we received more this year than ever with so many kind words. Congrats to all the winners. Garden State as always tasty & innovating the street food scene. Whiffies Fried Pies.... I mean who doesn't love fried pie ! Way to go Whiffies ....
peace
n&w

No comments: